If you’re like me, the first time you heard of a Daddy Dom /babygirl relationship you thought it was weird. In honesty, wasn’t exactly very open minded when it was mentioned. Then I received a message that described how a Daddy viewed his responsibilities to his babygirl, and suddenly it didn’t seem like such a bad thing.
I can’t speak for every D/s couple in a DD/bg relationship, but I know that I’ve never felt more loved & cherished than I feel now. It’s amazing to know that to my Daddy, I am one of the most important things in his life. I realize that he has other obligations & responsibilities in his life, but I also know when he asks how I am, it’s because it really is important to him. If I’m having a rough day, just talking to him makes it all better. He eases my fears & doubts; he’s supportive & cares about things that interest me.
Tonight, I was telling him how my daughter & I are really similar, except she likes to be the center of attention. Then I started laughing and said maybe I’m like that a little, too. Daddy agreed. As we talked, I realized that I don’t want to be the center of attention all of the time, but I do appreciate it when I am. I normally go without things because my kids come first, ALWAYS….but when Daddy calls me His babygirl, I feel like the most important person in the world.
- Epiphany on my Orgasm Denial (daddyslittlehmongslut.wordpress.com)
- ♥the best breakfast♥ (sweetandsourstories.wordpress.com)
- Daddy to the Rescue (knotsonaughtybabygirl.wordpress.com)
- Day 1of the 30 Days of Kink (knotsonaughtybabygirl.wordpress.com)
- Beads Glorious Beads (knotsonaughtybabygirl.wordpress.com)
- Vulnerability (knotsonaughtybabygirl.wordpress.com)